Hotel Monte-Carlo Beach
Monte Carlo Beach
Avenue Princesse Grâce
5-Star Hotel - Hotel Monte-Carlo Beach in Monaco
A true holiday resort, even a holiday residence for generations of travellers who love Monaco, the Hotel Monte-Carlo Beach is a unique cocoon in the Principality. Nestling on the Pointe de la Vieille, at the end of Avenue Princesse Grâce, its uniqueness is symbolised by its Olympic swimming pool, which has seen many personalities from Monaco’s high society pass through.
This luxury hotel is a seaside resort in its own right, thanks to the many water sports activities on offer at the Monte Carlo Beach Club, where flyboard enthusiasts can enjoy a variety of towed buoy activities. The gastronomic offer proposed by the chef Benoit Witz is surprising. Here, Monaco’s only organic certified starred restaurant will make your eyes glaze over, and the hotel’s other restaurants offer an enchanting setting. To combine lightness and well-being, the Tigre Monte-Carlo welcomes you in the heart of the Pinewood for treatments or yoga sessions. In addition to its exceptional gardens and outdoor spaces, the interior design by India Mahdavi perfectly matches the authentic imprint of this Relais & Châteaux hotel.
Reserving at the Monte Carlo Beach means entering fully into a privileged club.
- "Green Globe" certification from 2014 to 2019 with "Gold Standard" certification in 2018
- Elected best hotel group in Europe in 2017
- Organic restaurant with 1 star in the Michelin Guide, the Elsa
- Olympic swimming pool voted best hotel swimming pool in Europe
- Private beach with deckchairs and restaurant
- Numerous nautical activities (wakeboard, flyboard, parachute, etc...)