Do you want to join a young and committed team within a fast-growing company?
The rapid growth of Excellence Riviera’s activity has led us to expand our team by integrating new talent.
We are therefore looking for a multi-skilled assistant concierge who is not only able to act as a link between our clients and our partners but also to be present and involved in the field throughout our clients’ stay.
We are especially looking for an ambitious personality who is motivated by customer satisfaction. In addition, at Excellence Riviera, we favor in-house training so that you can immerse yourself in our corporate culture and our taste for meticulous work. If you are looking for a promising professional perspective, you will be able to blossom with us.
Your main tasks:
- Frequent trips to the field for intensive assignments such as managing and following up on technical problems in the villas, buying groceries, or delivering F&B (food and drinks) and/or equipment to the villas;
- Search, selection, and provision of personnel (private chefs, drivers, security guards, therapists…) with follow-up of services throughout the clients’ stay in the yachts and villas rented by Excellence;
- Management of concierge services (restaurant reservations, activities, transport, spas…);
- Preparation of guest welcome packs (purchase and installation of welcome products, quality control);
- Assistance with check-in/check-out of villa rentals (including villa preparation).
Our team consists of professionals, but above all people who share common values. We are therefore looking for an assistant concierge with skills and know-how.
- Strong reactivity to guarantee customer satisfaction;
- Good spelling skills in French and English for the follow-up of customer requests;
- Able to speak French and English to a luxury clientele. A third language is a plus;
- Good use of Word and Excel;
- Experience in concierge services is a plus;
- A good knowledge of the French Riviera and the world of luxury is also a plus.
Given the high level of availability required for the successful completion of these assignments, the ideal candidate must be based in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez.
In addition to these skills, our ideal assistant:
- Is able to combine physical work with customer relations;
- Has a strong resistance to stress and pressure (demanding luxury clients);
- Is willing to work hard for an optimal result;
- Has good energy;
- Is punctual, methodical, and organised;
- Service-oriented and detail-oriented;
- Fast learner and curious;
- Likes the office AND the field;
- Enjoys working on a variety of assignments.
Our multi-skilled assistant concierge will have to be very available to carry out all his/her missions and manage customer requests during the summer season. This position is based in Cogolin, and our assistant concierge must have a car to ensure his or her numerous business trips in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez (reimbursement of mileage expenses).
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to join the adventure with us?
What is Excellence Riviera ?
Founded in 2017, Excellence Riviera is a Tropezian agency dedicated to organising luxury stays on the French Riviera. The rapid growth of its activity has led the agency to specialise in the seasonal rental of prestigious villas and the charter of exceptional yachts.
Each of our clients benefits from exclusive support from the first contact with our agency. The concierge service, which covers the entire southern region, is one of Excellence Riviera’s assets. We rely on a solid network of partners and our expertise in travel on the French Riviera to perfect our clients’ experience.